I also have been doing a 3 day strict cleanse and am just finishing up day 2. So that has been hard to do while Dan's been away. Yet, I HAVE to lose this baby weight so I am doing the CoolerCleanse to jump start the weight loss regimen. Not fun, and I am hungry. However, the 6 fresh pressed juices have been pretty yummy and satisfying. I am looking forward to Saturday though when I can eat solids again!
Ellyotte is 4.5 months and is just a DOLL BABY. She's started teething so she's drooling non-stop and I think she might be dropping one of her 3 naps right now. But she still sleeps so much: she goes to bed at 6:15 pm each night, wakes maybe once (sometimes twice but I will just put her paci back in and she's good) to eat about 3 am, then will sleep tll about 7:30-8:00 am. Then she goes back down an hour after waking up, take a 2-3 hour nap at lunchtime (when Noah naps - WHOO HOO!)and then another short nap around 4 pm.
I am not sure how much she weighs right now because we haven't had her 4 month check up yet, but she's a big girl. Really long and getting some cute rolls!
Her hair is just as out of control as Noah's was at this age - it stands straight up and straight out. She has a legitimate mohawk. Her eyes are a beautiful blue and her hair is brown with some auburn highlights. She's a gorgeous girl and I am so in love with her. She cries only when she is hungry or tired - a far cry from the kind of baby Noah was! He was a hard baby so I am welcoming this break with Ellyotte.
Here are some cute pictures. We are ready for Christmas in this house and can't wait to celebrate it with our families!



No comments:
Post a Comment