Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Fun






It is insane to me how quickly these days are flying by lately. In one month from today, our sweet Ellyotte Girl will be ONE!!!! We are just floored by how fast this year has gone while also not being able to remember life without her in it.

Noah is turning more and more into a big boy by the minute: he is in Swim School here in Louisiana and although yesterday was his first of five days, the kid is rocking it! He is already swimming, with head under water, ALONE. What?! He's fearless and I am so proud. We wanted him to be fully capable of swimming without floaties for our annual family beach trip this next month. Well, that he will be!

I am doing well. On a quick break from teaching this summer - I will pick up my classes again in August. It is nice not grading papers every day!

My sister turned the big 3-0 last week and it was great being back in Alabama to celebrate with her. I took her, and her friends/my friends, down to the condo in Panama City Beach for an amazing long weekend. We had a blast! And even took a boat out all day on Saturday to swim with the dolphins. It was awesome.

Here are some fun pictures from the month so far. Our girl is standing and cruising - hopefully she will start walking soon. She has 8 teeth, tons of hair and sleeps 14 hours at night! What an incredible baby girl. Whew, I am thankful.


No comments: