We are having such a good summer in Alabama. In the past couple of weeks, we have gone to the condo in Panama City Beach with my sweet friend, Amy and her babies and had a BLAST! The kids are all the same age and it was a truly memorable time.
Kelly's fiance Adam came to see us for a couple of days and they got a lot of wedding planning business taken care of - including their engagement portraits. They are so perfect for one another and we can't wait for them to be united in marriage in 2 months. (www.kellyandadamwedding.com)
I am steadily getting more and more fit each day by working my tail off at CrossFit. I LOVE it but HATE it all at the same time. It is intense but effective. Love waking up and starting my day with that workout downtown Montgomery.
We have spent a ton of time at the pool here at the Waters. Noah and Ellyotte have become such swimmers and little fish. It is so fun to watch them swim together.
Ellyotte turned TWO on 21 July! I have a blog entry about this past year with her that I will do at some point this weekend.
And Noah... Noah asked Jesus into his heart to live forever the other night before bedtime. I am such a proud mama. The only thing missing is Danny - we miss him while he's in Japan so very much. But, he'll be back for the wedding in 2 months and we can't wait to see him and start our new life in Asia!
I am teaching still - next term is in about a week. And this next weekend, let the bachelorette festivities begin! Kelly and I are taking 10 of our best girlfriends/bridesmaids to NEW ORLEANS! We are staying in a fabulous hotel on Canal Street and will be there Thursday - Sunday. Red Dress Run is Saturday - we have our COSTUMES READY!!!!! Whooo hooo!

















No comments:
Post a Comment