Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Cherry Blossoms, etc!

Man.... I am so behind in my updates. Which makes me sad because a main reason I keep this blog is so that I can record our memories and lifes' events. It has obviously been a long time since I last posted - I am sorry :(


Thus, to catch you all up, I will post a bunch of pictures and this will be a "photo update" primarily. Bear with me - I have two very active kids and it is the dead of summer! And I am still working!

The first set of pics is from Hirosaki Castle, Aomori during the 2013 Cherry Blossom Festival. What a gorgeous day.












_______________________________________________

Since May, we've had Dan's parents to visit and my parents to visit us here in Japan. We had a fabulous time with the Bealls - they first went to Tokyo and then Kyoto before flying North to see us for a week. We made awesome memories!

























 
 
 
 

  For some reason, the rest of the pictures I wanted to upload are freezing up. So I will continue my photo update tomorrow... hopefully :)

No comments: