Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wow!!

Everyday I am continuing to improve and God has really used this time at home and given me "beauty for ashes, strength for fear, gladness for mourning, peace for despair."

We are within 4 weeks of relocating to Japan and we are soooo excited to see Dan again! Noah's got the countdown going. And the wedding of my little sister is 3.5 weeks away. Being a matron of honor is a lot of work! Albeit, joyous work.

Thank you all for your sweet comments and emails. I know I have let some of my readers down by not posting faithfully or posting about the depression. But hopefully my brutal honesty is helping someone else who might not know how depressed they truly are. I didn't know how down I was till I got home to Alabama and my parents and sister witnessed me hit rock bottom while my husband was across the world.

If you think that this sounds like you, there is a way out!!! Called anti depressants!! And prayer. God didn't make us to crawl through life: He intended for us to jump with joy at the beginning of each day. I'm daily coming closer and closer to that jumping!!

Thank you for your support. My lighter posts about hair cuts and kids are gonna start again soon :)

4 comments:

mjs said...

Praying for you Katie. Read Isaiah 58:9-12--You will be raised up as a Repairer of Broken Walls!

Ginny in Virginny said...

We need a poll on your next haircut!!! That'd be so much fun. Put up three ideas of what you are thinking about and we can vote on it. Mary Kay has an app that lets you try on different styles....or on daily makeover's website. Oh, that would be an awesome fun blog post!!!!

Kelley said...

My friend Tammy did one of these polls a while back- it was so much fun (and generated a lot of traffic on her blog, too). It would be exciting to help you pick your next cut, Katie! Here is the link to her poll- http://amominredhighheels.com/vote-hairstyle/

Katie said...

Yall are so funny! I think I am gonna let it grow out for a while... missing my long hair and with living in Japan where it snows 9 months a year, I am tempted to have longer hair so I can keep warmer. HA!