-------------
Friends and family-
We've been experiencing some of the paranormal here at Misawa... There are a lot of people into the occult and contacting spirits and invoking them into our lives as a base. These spirits are EVERYWHERE. Whether you're a skeptic or not, I hope you will consider my words based on what I (a believer) am seeing: apparitions in two different spaces in my home daily and while I'm not scared, I refuse to have it in my earthly dwelling place.
My close friend Erin and I are not only reading "This Present Darkness" by Frank Peritti so we can better understand the spiritual realm from a godly perspective but we are blessing and taking authority over our homes with the below prayer. She too is seeing things that aren't God sent - as are dozens in the apartment tower across the street.
"Energies/spirits/demons" are making themselves visible day and night - even in crowds of people. Many of them are angry and do things to hurt or scare people. A lot of the energies seen are Japanese in origin.
We live in a gorgeous but a Godless nation (Japan) and as for me and mine, our home will be one that satan will be DENIED a foothold. Despite the occult and evil spirit seekers at Misawa actively inviting the evil onto our base.
I encourage you to share this email and prayer with those who may need a home blessing refresher and anoint your own home with olive oil - door to door - while praying this prayer in the spirit. Take authority over you and yours as I'm doing for me and mine!!
We've been experiencing some of the paranormal here at Misawa... There are a lot of people into the occult and contacting spirits and invoking them into our lives as a base. These spirits are EVERYWHERE. Whether you're a skeptic or not, I hope you will consider my words based on what I (a believer) am seeing: apparitions in two different spaces in my home daily and while I'm not scared, I refuse to have it in my earthly dwelling place.
My close friend Erin and I are not only reading "This Present Darkness" by Frank Peritti so we can better understand the spiritual realm from a godly perspective but we are blessing and taking authority over our homes with the below prayer. She too is seeing things that aren't God sent - as are dozens in the apartment tower across the street.
"Energies/spirits/demons" are making themselves visible day and night - even in crowds of people. Many of them are angry and do things to hurt or scare people. A lot of the energies seen are Japanese in origin.
We live in a gorgeous but a Godless nation (Japan) and as for me and mine, our home will be one that satan will be DENIED a foothold. Despite the occult and evil spirit seekers at Misawa actively inviting the evil onto our base.
I encourage you to share this email and prayer with those who may need a home blessing refresher and anoint your own home with olive oil - door to door - while praying this prayer in the spirit. Take authority over you and yours as I'm doing for me and mine!!
-----------------
I Take Authority Over My House
" I take authority over my home. I declare a climate shift in my home.
I take authority over every demonic activity in my home and in this house.
Every force that has been operating is bound here and in heaven, in Jesus’ Name.
Heaven endorses and backs me up. I apply the precious yet powerful Blood of Jesus against this spirits of compromise, complacency, arrogance, deception, manipulation, maliciousness and variance.
The climate shift makes room for the atmosphere in my home to become a Godly atmosphere.
The will, the mind and heart and soul of every person in this home surrenders to the will and purposes of God. There is only one god in this house and He is GOD.
I apply the Blood of Jesus in every corner of every room in this home. I apply the Blood of Jesus over every entry way. Where it is the window: every window. Where it is the door: every door.
And every duct work: whether it is through the dryer vent or the duct work for the heating and air conditioning units and every door post. And every mind -altering airway entry: the TV, music, the radio, the media, the newspaper whatever it is God, the Blood of Jesus is against it.
I operate from the designated position I have, being hidden in Christ Jesus, demonstrating the power I have been given by God, over principalities, and rulers of darkness. I operate as well, in the dominion I have over everything here on earth, in Jesus’ Name. God’s spirit is a perpetual presence in this house. There will be no other gods in this house. We will lift up banners unto the Almighty God in this house who reigns victorious in this place. As for me and my house, ‘WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!
The LORD is mindful of us and will bless us with multiplied blessings when we obey and keep His commandments. He is a covenant keeping God and He will not alter the things that have come out of His lips. I know I have what I pray in Jesus’ Name and by faith in the power of His Blood, and releasing my Most Holy faith praying in the Holy Ghost. LORD God, I thank you and bless your Holy Name.
We push back every evil and every evil force and every evil agenda. It will be non prosperous in our lives. It will not prosper in the Name of Jesus and we are covered under the Blood. We dwell in the secret place of the Most High and we abide under the shadow of the Almighty. O LORD we bless your Holy Name, we release our Most Holy Faith. (Prayer language)
Lord God, I thank you and bless your Name Lord God, that people are released LORD God from the powers of darkness that have been officiating in the house, under hidden things and ways.
People’s personalities will change, and the way they see things, the way they act and the way they communicate, the way they respond, will be changed in the Name of Jesus because of this prayer. LORD we thank you and bless your Name for all things, for truly you love us, God we are vessels of the Most High God. LORD God your Word is final authority in our lives, and Your Word is the highest form of reality that exists. And we thank you and bless your Name for the covering and the protection in the Name of Jesus. Glory be unto thy Name, Most High God. Amen"


1 comment:
Praying for you and those all those families. I cannot imagine being in the middle of such spiritual warfare....though I am sure there is so much that goes on that we just don't see or understand. Praying for peace, comfort, and for the God's protection on you all.
Post a Comment