Obviously, Noah's not the only one who is growing these days! I am 15 weeks along in this pregnancy and my belly has popped out like it did when I was about 6 months along with Noah. This baby is in a hurry to make its presence known! Thankfully, I am carrying higher this time around so I haven't had to bust out the maternity clothes just yet. Ugh, and I am hoping I can hold off on maternity clothing for as LONG as is possible!

Noah's obsessed with brushing his teeth; which is okay by me. He will go and brush them several times a day! He's growing so fast and I am just amazed by this precious little boy. He has become even more attached to me now that his daddy is gone for a while but he looks forward to his nightly Skype sessions with Daddy on the "puter."




Here's my two boys - and Piper - doing "Man Things" and really enjoying each other's company. We miss Daddy!
1 comment:
You look awesome Katie! My belly popped like that at 15wks and it's my FIRST... OH the things to come for us! :) Ash
Post a Comment