Here I am in my 18th week of pregnancy - showing much more than I did at 18 weeks with Noah, but thankfully feeling just as good!
This baby is growing and growing! And with every little kick and movement, my heart falls more in love with this new life. I started feeling "him" a lot earlier than I did Noah; I am supposing it is because I know now what a moving baby feels like. And "he's" active!
I am carrying really high - a lot higher than I did with Noah. Still avoiding maternity clothing at all costs. They are NOT comfortable to me! But overall, I feel exactly the same as when I was pregnant with Noah, thus, I again think that this baby may also be a boy.
Danny comes home briefly next week after 8 weeks of training and will be home long enough for us to have our ultrasound. It is scheduled for Monday, 1 March 2010 at 9:30 am! We can't wait. Seeing your little guy (or girl) for the first time on that blurry screen is indescribeable. I cannot wait to see that sweet face and watch "him" do all the moving and punching I regularly feel at this point. Plus, we can't wait to know for certain if Noah's having a brother or sister! It will be then that we will begin transitioning our 2 year old to his new room and his new big boy bed. That should be fun (sarcasm intended!).
We just returned from our FABULOUS week in Breckenridge, Colorado and I could NOT wait to be back with my redhead. My heart ached for 6 days solid. It was tough! But it was a wonderful trip. I have lots to say about that trip and lots of pictures to post. However, I have 50+ papers to grade right now so that will have to wait till sometime this weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment