Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Breckenridge 2010



We had SUCH an incredible time in Breckenridge, Colorado for our annual girls' ski trip. We hadn't been able to get to the slopes these past couple of years because I had Noah and we were so close to moving from Hawaii. But this year, we were ready to get back out West.

I didn't do a ton of skiing because the conditions were so cold and snowy the first 2 days. Plus, there were so many people on the slopes because of the long weekend. To me, there is nothing more scary than being passed on the slopes by inexperienced, high speeding skiers that have no technique. That is a recipe for disaster and when pregnant, I wasn't willing to chance it till the mountain cleared out a bit. By Tuesday and Wednesday, the crowd had thinned and I felt comfortable to ski with the gals.

We have been to Breckenridge several times and decided that it will remain our default ski location from now on. We love the town and the people and have our "favorite" spots picked out for post skiing fun so we decided to head back there as often as possible after this past trip. Enjoy the pictures!