Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Hump Day

I never watch You Tube videos unless they feature my child/family or my friends' children or families. However, someone sent this video to me a couple of years back and when I am having a bad day or just need a good laugh, I watch this clip. It can bring me to tears I laugh so hard. Have a Happy Hump Day and watch this clip! Hope it makes you smile ;)




2 comments:

The Farmers said...

Katie - HEY! So good to hear from you and I am so glad we are going to be blogging buddies! I am not a great blogger but am trying to do better! Yours is so cute and looks like you update on weekly!
Hope yall are having a good day!!

Oh and the video was so funny! Thanks for sharing!

mjs said...

Katie! That video owns me! WOW. Hilarious! Your pics were amazing! I am so glad you had that one last hoorah in HI. What a great time :) You look so pretty! Let me know your VA plans!