
Today is my little sister, Kelly's 28th birthday. What a blessing that young woman is to me, my family and the children in the State of Alabama. Becoming an assistant attorney general of Alabama at 27 was so impressive. But what's more impressive is her heart for victims. Everyday, my sister rescues infants to pre-teens who have been robbed of their innocence and purity. Then she gets to find, prosecute and hand over the punishments that the sickos who harm these children will have to serve out.
There are few that I admire more than my baby sister. She certainly represents what I will always aspire to be in this earthly life; she lets the love of her Savior shine through everything she does. Kelly's testimony is long and full of struggles. But to see her where she is today makes those struggles and shortfalls so worth it. She blesses me daily - I will never be able to convey to her my gratitude and depth of love for her. So I will simply say: I love you, Koodlebug and am so proud of you. Happy birthday.

