Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Unfortunately...

Many of you readers remember that I went private on this blog about a year ago because of a very scary case my sister was prosecuting. At her urging, we went private because he had the potential to be violent against the prosecutors (my sister being lead).

After a while though, I opened the blog to the public again. I think my husband assumed (as did my sister - who is VERY protective of Noah's information and pictures of him because of what she does day in and day out as a child sex offender prosecutor) that the blog was still private. During a recent conversation, they both realized that it wasn't private any longer and man.... did I get an earful!

Per my husband's and my sister's request, I am begrudgingly making the blog private again. I hate doing this because I know - based on the number of people who have visited; close to 25,000 now - how many readers log on daily. But, I have to honor my husband's wishes.

So for now, the blog will go private again soon. If you want to be added to the list of readers, email me your email address or post it in a comment and I will add you to the list.

Thanks for being understanding about this. I hate to do this but do understand the concerns of the ones I love most in this life.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...add me on of course! litlamy@hotmail.com!!
Amy

The Pughs said...

holly.pugh.qgjz@statefarm.com
add me :)

Whitney said...

Katie,
Can totally understand why you need to go private- there are some really crazy folks out there!! BTW I haven't had the chance to tell you yet but I love, love, love baby girl's name!! Precious! I would love to keep up with ya'll.

Whitney Weldon Mosley
wladybugz@bellsouth.net

Mandy said...

Add me to the list Katie!
mandyhamilton21@gmail.com

Erica said...

I enjoy keeping up with your sweet family!

ewhouse@gmail.com

Katherine said...

I enjoy your blog, and understand the need to make it private! Here's my email address, kpowell22@gmail.com.

Kath

Amie Keawmanee said...

attiamie@suddenlink.net

Amie Keawmanee

Unknown said...

add me please. say hello to dan!
samantha.lentz@gmail.com

Karen said...

been there...totally understand!:)

karenpkramer@gmail.com

Carrie said...

cfaircloth@troycable.net

Love keeping up with your cute family.

Elyse said...

Hey lady, please add me, too! elyse.corbitt at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Katie, please add me to your list. kay.nailen@kfctacobell.com Thanks

Anonymous said...

kay.nailen@kfctacobell.com

Not sure it went through the first time.