Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Photos from the Beach!



We just got back from a wonderful 9 day vacation at our condo in Panama City Beach, Florida. We spent the last part of the time in Alabama where I was the speaker at the CHHS Spanish Club Banquet and Honor Society Induction. It went well. It was an honor to be there - what a special night.

We ended the vacation at my parent's home and had so much fun seeing them and letting Noah spend time with Jan Jan, Graddy and Kelly. A vacation following a vactation! My parents were not at the beach with us but did stop by to see us while we were down there. They were so gracious to allow us some alone/family time while using their condo.

Noah is ALMOST swimming on his own! He uses his floaties but it won't be long before we are able to take them off. He's fearless! And he loved the water - the pools at the beach and the Waters and the ocean. He's a beach boy.

I am feeling good. Hitting the 30 week mark this week and starting to wind down in the energy department. Ellyotte is ALL feet these days and halfway through my speech last week, I thought I would pass out: she stretched her feet as hard as possible and since she's head down, they went straight into my lungs! Ugh, not cool.

Enjoy the photos - we had such an amazing time.

No comments: