Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

28 Week Appointment

Today I had my 28 week appointment for Ellyotte. She's growing right on schedule, her heart rate is measuring in the 140s and I am scheduled officially for my c-section: 21 July 2010 at 0730! We are really excited to have her "birthday" written on the calendar.

I am feeling good - not sleeping very well lately because as soon as I lay down at night, Ellyotte wakes up and moves/kicks well into the night (hopefully not a sign of things to come!).

So far, I have gained 15 lbs, although I still don't know my weight since I asked the doctor from the get-go not to tell me. I am very thankful I did that because this time around, I am not obsessing and obviously am not gaining as much or as fast as I did with Noah (I had gained 35 lbs by this point with him).

I will have Dan take a picture of my belly and will upload it for you to see soon!