He is RISEN indeed! What a wonderful holiday. The whole weekend we spent telling Noah in the basic language what is the meaning of Easter. He loves to point out things in the sky so on Friday, he started pointing to the heavens and saying "God in tha skkkyy." "Jesus in tha skkkyyy with tha airpanes."
What an incredible sensation to hear my 2 year old tell me those things. And what an incredible responsibility we've been given to teach our children about the holiness and love of our Father. It really humbled me to be able to teach Noah - as best as I can at this point - about the significance of the most important 3 days in the history of mankind.
Dan allowed me one last opportunity to dress Noah in a smocking! And I lept at the chance. I think 2 (my opinion only) is the latest one should be allowed to put boys in smockings so I was excited to get to dress him once more as I wanted to. And I think he was adorable! Dan has been warned that Ellyotte - being a girl and a Southerner, at that - will be clothed in smockings and monogrammed outfits from the moment she leaves the womb. He has a lot to get used to, I am afraid!



1 comment:
Such sweet Easter pictures of Noah and I loved the US of Miss E!
Post a Comment