So, cute pics of Noah, but I almost puked at him letting those animals lick his hand! I'm not a germaphobe, but even I want to douse my kid in sanitizer after she touches those things. Haha - I really scrubbed her hands after she touched an elephant one time. :) By the way, please add me to your blog - l_santorelli@yahoo.com.
gotcha, lisa! you are on there still from last time. i know.... but boys will be boys and as long as he's not slinging the animals' poop, then i can't stop him from feeding them!
2 comments:
So, cute pics of Noah, but I almost puked at him letting those animals lick his hand! I'm not a germaphobe, but even I want to douse my kid in sanitizer after she touches those things. Haha - I really scrubbed her hands after she touched an elephant one time. :) By the way, please add me to your blog - l_santorelli@yahoo.com.
gotcha, lisa! you are on there still from last time. i know.... but boys will be boys and as long as he's not slinging the animals' poop, then i can't stop him from feeding them!
Post a Comment