My Journey as a Woman, Wife, Mom and the Worldwide Adventures of this Air Force Family
Our Babies
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Cute milestone #1
Ellyotte sleeps on her tummy and while I was out for a run, she woke up from her nap. So Dan went in to her room to get her and she had rolled from her tummy to her back. He said she looked totally confused. Milestones are so much fun!
Hey Katie! My name is Regan Lawson, and I don't think we have ever officially met, but I am Lee Lawson's wife. I came across your blog through Lee's facebook page and I had to follow you because I think your little red headed guy is precious! We have a red headed boy as well, and are expecting a girl in January. Both of your babies are adorable!! Keep the pictures coming :).
1 comment:
Hey Katie!
My name is Regan Lawson, and I don't think we have ever officially met, but I am Lee Lawson's wife. I came across your blog through Lee's facebook page and I had to follow you because I think your little red headed guy is precious! We have a red headed boy as well, and are expecting a girl in January. Both of your babies are adorable!! Keep the pictures coming :).
Post a Comment