We all load up in our bed and all three of us (well, sometimes I just lay there watching them) sleep and it is beautiful. I am making memories with these two little ones that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Everyday at noon, Noah says "I'm tired." And I tell him that it is nap time. His response is always the same: "In Mama's bed?" Then I respond, "OF COURSE!" He then says "Yay!" Our routine never varies on the days that he's home from Mother's Day Out.
Ellyotte is catching on beautifully: she takes 3-4 naps in the day still and I coordinate the 2nd one to be when Noah takes his. What a blessing nap time is turning out to be - in so many ways.








1 comment:
too sweet Katie! I am not going to be as lucky of a woman as you. My pre-schooler doesn't nap at all, my toddler does nap, but after a HUGE fit! She just wants to do what her sister does! YOu've got a gold mine there. ENJOY it, I know you do!
Post a Comment