Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

And Yet Another...

... Prayer request.

I just got an email from one of my best friends, Amy Hall, and she's begging us "prayer warriors" to pray for a dear friend of hers. Here is the email that Amy sent out:

"I am sending out a Prayer Need for your hearts. Our neighbor at our old house lost a sweet baby girl 39 weeks into her pregnancy. They named her Anna. Since then Sara has been having some pain in her abdomen so she went to the hospital. They found out she has stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to her liver and lymph nodes. She has two sons, one older than Ava and one younger. SHE IS 33! They are starting a very aggressive chemo treatment plan Monday and they need prayer. Her Caringbridge site is www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarawalker ! Please pray passionately for her and her husband Brian and their two sons! "

Let's join together to pray for this precious mommy who is already suffering the loss of her baby girl and who is so needed by her sons and her husband. I will keep you all posted as I hear more updates on Sara.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So sorry about this Katie. I have gone to her Caringbridge site and read everything. My heart goes out to her and her children, husband, and family. I will be in prayer for her healing. God is great.

Karen said...

Katie...thanks for posting this! I went to college with Sara and she is such a sweet girl! A bunch of my girlfriends in Murfreesboro have been praying like crazy! It really hits close to home doesn't it!