Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Answered Prayers

Friends,
Thank you for your prayers! THEY WERE HEARD: I am clot free! The blood clot has cleared from my lung and I am beside myself with humility and gratefulness. Thank you so much for keeping me lifted up - obviously the prayers of the faithful were heard and I am breathing free and clear of any clots.

God is so good. And I am so, so thankful. Thankful for life, for breath, for friends that have been beside me every step of the way lifting me and and my family up. These have been a tough and fragile 6 months.

Now I will be seen by a hematologist soon and will find out if this is a clotting condition or a one time thing. I am praying that this is not a condition and that I will no longer have to take blood thinners on a daily basis.

Nonetheless, I am clot free and incredibly grateful.

Love, Katie

5 comments:

Elyse said...

YAY! Praise the Lord for wonderful news. What a huge burden lifted for you and your family. Congrats!

Bragans said...

So grateful Katie! Praise the Lord!

Lauren said...

Such great news for you. God is so good!

Debbie said...

Praise the Lord! This is wonderful news! We've been continuing to pray for you and your family! Love you all!

Kelley Brown said...

This is such incredible news!!!!! Celebrating this great news with you and praising God. Let's PLEASE catch up soon...we need a phone date. :)