I read this one in particular and just wept. I thought I would share with all of you who aren't Facebook friends with Brittany, and now, Brooke.
Please continue to pray for that precious and broken family.
********
Sign #7: Monday, March 14, 2011-The 1-week anniversary had arrived, and every minute of every part of that day felt like I was reliving the Monday before so vividly in my mind. Allie had been so sheltered from the devastation of this tragedy the week before, but had been with us all (including Clint) since Saturday. Ryan and I had decided to wait on her lead before we said anything to her about why her baby Shep and BB were not around. I was waiting with anticipation as to when she was going to begin questioning me-I wasn't ready to share the heart-breaking news to her. She had been with her Uncle Nint and never asked us once about BB and Baby Shep. Ryan and I both said it was like she somehow already knew-Finally, on Monday she started to cry, she laid her head on my chest, told me how sad she was and then said, "Momma, BB and Baby Shep aren't coming back are they?" It was like in her little spirit she knew, and it was only after she elaborated more on her dream from the week before about Baby Shep, that Brittany had taken care of letting my Allie know (but more on that tomorrow!!)....Later that evening, we all struggled as the clock turned 5:15, as the pain of what Brittany and Shep experienced at that time rushed over us all-We stayed together like we have every night since the accident until we couldn't anymore. Clint left ahead of us, and we were still with mom and dad at their house. Mom had walked back to Shep's room, and was standing in the doorway when I received a text from Clint. He had gotten back to his mom's house, walked outside only to look up and see the clouds in the shape of a baby with huge angel wings in the night sky. He said he was shaking so badly he could barely text us.....As that text came into me, I was telling everyone-mom heard and came back down the hall crying. She said she had just said, "ok Shep, your momma has been giving us signs all week now, GiGi needs a sign from her sweet baby." At that moment, Shep, our little angel, had given us his first sign.
******
Wow.

