Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Mmm, mmm, love her!





Can you get enough of this face?!? She's too adorable. And we just can't kiss her face enough. Ellyotte might be the happiest, well adjusted baby on the planet - a far cry from Noah at 8 months... Maybe I am more at ease with being a mom second time around. Who knows. But, she's an easy and sweet baby.

Ellyotte weighs 19 lbs 4 ounces and is in the 75th percentile for weight at 8 months. She has her bottom two teeth and is about to cut her top front teeth. Not fun! She's had two ear infections in the last month... Ahhh. I am praying that it isn't anything serious and we don't have to go the "tubes" route. I am confident we won't though.

Ellyotte is just about to take off into the crawling world - if she sees something she wants, she scoots to it. It is funny to watch. Not too long till she's fully on the move though.

We love this baby - just adore her. She giggles so much when Dan walks into the room and buries her face into my shoulder. It's too cute.

I delight in this baby girl. And I delight in her big brother. God has been good to this family.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Katie she is such a cutie. I love the way her hair curls up - sooo cute. I know you are cherishing all of these precious moments as she makes her little milestones - so fun!

Regan said...

I love those sweet curls that she's got going on! She is absolutely adorable! I have never met you guys in person, but from the pictures I would say she favors you a lot :). Precious precious!