As soon as I said "I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by!" things started changing and slowing down for me. Just in the last few days, I have started to feel and look incredibly pregnant. The "glow" only lasts for so long before it is replaced with bloating and discomfort! I noticed my feet were swelling a little at the end of a really long day this past weekend. Ew! But, she's worth it.
By all accounts, I still feel really good. I am sleeping a bit less because she's moving around so much - especially at night - and because we are having some teething and sleep issues with Noah right now. But I try to "sleep when Noah sleeps" as much as possible. Sometimes that means papers that need to be graded add up extraordinarily and laundry doesn't get done right away, but I am trying to take advantage of any and all down time Noah allows me so I can give this new little one - and myself - some time to rest and grow.
I haven't been craving certain things too much. But what I do crave this pregnancy are: Subway sandwiches, pudding cups, SODA (I don't normally drink it but this time around, I am craving Coke and Dr. Pepper), bananas, corn, Eggos with peanut butter, and chocolate milk. Maybe not the healthiest of cravings, but at least I am being honest! And these last few days, my appetite has increased a lot and my tummy is tightening a bit too. I add that up to mean she's having a growth spurt - and my stomach is starting to look like she is as well.
We will have another doctors appointment next week and by my request, we are going to have an extra ultrasound done. We weren't totally happy with the pictures and (short) length of the last one we had so since we'd been given false diagnoses with Noah's feet last time around, the doctor is allowing us to have an extra ultrasound or two to put our mind at ease.
Her nursery is slowly coming together. We bought her bedding and have started collecting pink items here and there. And Noah loves to go into her room and whisper "Shhhh, shhhh, baby sister's sleeping, shhh." It is precious! He's getting really excited and loves to hug my tummy and kiss it. He's gonna be a great big brother.
I think we will schedule the c-section at our next appointment. I will let you know which date we choose!

