Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Addition

We had our ultrasound today and I will start by saying that this baby is a very healthy one! We are joyous: the ultrasound revealed a normal brain, the heart functioning well, straight feet (much different from Noah's 20 week ultrasound, Praise God) and a beautiful skeleton.

We also learned that Baby Beall #2 is a GIRL! I thought for sure it was a boy but Dan's final call going in was that we were having a girl. We are indeed surprised but overjoyed at the same time.

Dan is in a definite state of shock; you should've seen his face when the doctor first told us. When we walked out, he told me how happy he was but that his next thoughts were of boyfriends and a wedding! I guess that is every father's first line of thought. And my sweet friend Janel told me to get ready for the drama! I know from experience (me and Kelly) that we were never short on drama in my house growing up. So now this Beall house is preparing for some of our own as we get ready for this sweet baby girl.

Now, the next big question is: "Will she have red hair?!"


3 comments:

randyandtara said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!!!!

mjs said...

So super excited for you! Congratulations! Much love!

Nicole Bolinger said...

That's Awesome!! Congrats! Girls are SOOOOO Fun and cute!!! There will be drama, but maybe not as much as the Bolinger house as to have 2...hopefully for your sake! :) I think a big brother and little sister would be perfect. The best of both words!