Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Boy Room!



Noah is ready for his role as a big brother: he's officially moved into his big boy room! We got his bed last weekend and put him in it straight away. He's done great - there has been the occasional wake-up that has required one of us to go in and lay down with him but we don't mind. We understand that it will take a little while to get used to being in a big bed and certainly love the cuddle time it allows us to have with Noah.

I went with the surf theme because we had collected several pieces of surf art from Hawaii that were in his nursery. And Dan insisted that his actual surfboard be a part of the decor! It turned out SO cute - and the bed is way comfortable. He has one of the OneStepAhead safety rails to keep him from falling out but it slides under the mattress so that is why you don't see it pictured.

We love Noah's big boy room!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his room!!! Love love love it! Just give him some time, it throws them off a little! We will be praying for a smooth transition!
Love Amy!
PS Ava will miss you guys!

Lori Saunders said...

I love it! Katie, you did a great job. I especially love his pillow cases. Congrats on the girl. You'll have fun!:)

Lori