Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beach time!


This past week, Noah and I made a trip home to be with my family as we roasted and honored my father and his 20 years of service to Troy University. We had a great trip and were able to head to the condo in Panama City Beach, Florida. Dan, Noah and I haven't been able to get down there since last summer so it was a nice break.

There is no coast on the planet - in my opinion - more gorgeous than the Gulf Coast. We saw dolphins, played in the sugar sand, looked for sea shells - it was incredible.

All my life I have traveled there maybe hundreds of times and the beauty of it never gets old. And when you add in the precious sight of our baby boy running in the sand with his red hair sparkeling, it becomes all the more spectacular.

1 comment:

Bragans said...

What great pictures of you guys! Noah is adorable! Oh so precious! I am so excited for you guys to be adding a little girl to the mix! Girls are sweet, just like boys I am sure. I am not looking forward to the drama though. My parents said you and Kelly did a great job speaking at your dad's roast! I wish I would have know you were in town. I was in Troy for Spring Break! I would love it if we could all get together sometime this summer for a weekend. I was telling Trey I wish that all the girls could get together for a girl weekend at the beach or something.I miss all of you so much!