



I was thrilled to be able to book a great photographer (Kevin Glackmeyer) to shoot Noah's 1 year portrait in the front yard of the home in which I grew up. The azaleas are so gorgeous right now and every spring, I would get incredibly excited when they were in full bloom.
Noah was in a great mood after having taken a really long morning nap and the weather was perfect. The whole shoot took about 10-15 minutes and at the very end, my father showed up unexpectedly and we got some great photos of him and Noah together.
** I will post photos of my parent's gorgeous home sometime soon. We are heading back to Hawaii on Sunday and once things aren't so crazy, I will post the best photos. The house is indescribably beautiful. **


1 comment:
Thanks for the invite. Love the pictures.Hope to talk to you soon. Megan
Post a Comment