I know so many of you are checking in daily to see where the Air Force is sending us in June. This whole month, we were expecting to hear our match no later than the last week of March. However, we found out today that we won't find out for yet another month because of a new unit that has been created that requires officers to be assigned there. So the assignment team had to go back to the drawing board and re-assign many people.
It frustrates me beyond belief that we are still moving in June but we won't know till the END OF APRIL where we are even going! Ugh.


1 comment:
What wonderful pictures. So glad you could take them when the azaleas are at their best, I know you will have a beautiful protrait from them. I have indeed been checking daily to know where you might be going. How frustrating, but maybe that means it will be somewhere really special.
Look forward to the pictures of the new home. I know your Mom will have a wonderful time decorating it just like she wants.
Still so glad your Dad is staying with TU. IT is a great university and has such potential under his leadership. Even though my daughter has to work too hard there, it is still a very good school.
Mrs. B.
Post a Comment