Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Frustration

I still have many photos to upload from our time in Alabama/Florida so I ask you to be patient. We had an incredible time in Alabama/Florida at the condo and my parent's new home but I have yet to find a computer that I can upload all of them to in order to share the photos. So, hang tight - I promise they are worth it!

Today was VERRY frustrating. We made an offer on a house only to be countered with a final counter that is way too much. It's not out of our price range by any means, but the couple that is trying to sell the house wants the buyers to "bail them out" of some stupid financial moves they made and we aren't that family to do it for them. So, back to the drawing board which is very frustrating after we decided that the house was the "one" for us.

On top of that (and this is the very condensed version), we made an offer on a 4Runner that we just knew was to be ours. We made the offer AFTER we'd been jerked around by the same guy on the same car twice.... And I'd had enough after 2 hours of negotiating. I think Dan saw a new side of me after I had had my words with the dealer! He didn't know I had it in me to protect my brood and my finances the way that I did! So, we are still in the market for either a 4Runner or a Pathfinder. And that is very frustrating as well. The good news is that our Camry Solara made it into Dallas today so we can turn our Mazda SUV in that we have paid $1,000 (yep... disgusting) to rent for a week. Needless to say, life is extremely frustrating right now.

And to top it off, Noah has decided that THIS is the week to drop 1 of his 2 regular daily naps. He's also cutting his I teeth so that isn't fun either. Oh, and he's going through a major growth spurt - he's outgrown several of his 3T outfits. HE'S 17 MONTHS OLD. He's a tank! But, all of that happening this week in the closet of a room that we share with many ants and fruit flies isn't cool. NOT COOL.

Gotta run but I wanted to provide you with the latest. I want desperately to share our Alabama photos with you so hang tight; they are definitely on the way.

1 comment:

Nicole Bolinger said...

It sounds from your FB posts that it is all starting to wrk out!!! Moving is frustrating, but your life will settle soon!!! ANd then you will love it! I hears someone say once that it takes about 2 years for a new place to fully feel like home and I think that's about true. Maybe a year and ahalf!!! ;)