Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Virtual Tour

Noah and I are back in Alabama at my parent's incredibly beautiful and relaxing house and for the first time in weeks, my sick and out-of-sorts little boy slept his full 12 hours and woke up rested. He was so happy to get out of that car after 8 hours on the road (just the two of us) and into a home that is FAMILIAR and be with his grandparents and his kitty cat, Maria, again. He was a pig in slop he was so happy!

I also finally have some normal computer access for the next week so that is great. My syllabus and paperwork for my Political Science class that I teach in Term II is due shortly and I have some Phi Mu recommendation letters to write before Rush so I needed a computer to work from.

Here is the virtual tour of our NEW HOME!http://www.visualtour.com/applets/flashviewer2/viewer.asp?t=1923524&sk=3
I have wanted to post it for a while now but haven't been able to do so. Isn't it gorgeous?! We just found out that Dan has to go to New Mexico for some training the day that the movers are likely coming and he will be gone a week. But thankfully my mom will be with us to help me take care of Noah while I unpack.

Enjoy the tour! At some point this weekend, I will upload photos and post them as well.


No comments: