Noah and I are anxious to get back to Danny on Thursday and close on our home on Friday. The family we are buying the home from is awesome - Tessa has been emailing me constantly to tell me sweet things such as how she's leaving all the power, water and gas on till next week so we can get settled. I am so thankful we are buying a home from a good family that cares about the house and about who is moving into the home. I hope a real friendship can continue to grow out of this experience.
Noah got his first ear infection diagnosed last week and was put on a strong antibiotic. HOWEVER, that antibiotic gave him so much diarreah that I thought we were going to have to take him into the emergency room for dehydration. He's been a wreck - happy and fun, but just miserable from the raw burns on his "bum bum" and the nausea he's experienced. I took him off of the medicine on Saturday and that turned out to be the worst day: he had 11 diarreah diapers and was vomiting everwhere. Yesterday was a little bit better, but not much. He continued to be plagued with nausea and diarreah. I spoke with the nurse at the doctor's office we took him to last week before we were enrolled into the Barksdale AFB clinic and she got him started on probiotics to replenish his intestinal bacteria as well as Aquaphor diaper cream/healing ointment for the burns and open sores on his bottom. She also put him on Immodium A/D which helped a TON. He was able to keep food in him for the first time in days. I have been very thankful to be here in Alabama to have help from his grandparents - it has been a rough week with our Noah boy. He's been pitiful!
Saturday night we took him to my friend Lindsay's wedding in Troy. He stayed in the nursery during the ceremony then had a ball playing at the reception. There were several points during the night that he ran out onto the middle of the dance floor and began booty dancing (like Aunt Kelly has taught him to do!) and was absolutely the hit of the party. Almost everyone there I have known for most of my life - it was at the church I was raised in and then the reception was at the Troy University Ball Room. It was wonderful seeing everyone and have them meet Noah! I overheard some older gentlemen walking by Noah say "That is the cutest baby I have seen in my whole life!" Wow! I was flattered - he was being so cute too so that helped his case.
Enjoy the photos!

