Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Movin' In

We have moved into our beautiful home! These photos are from last week when we had boxes EVERYWHERE. But since then, my hubby has come home from New Mexico and my mom has done so much work that it actually looks like we have been living here for a while. Well... at least in the living room and kitchen. We are still waiting to have Noah's room and the guestroom painted and I still haven't gotten to the boxes in our bedroom and walk in closests in the bathroom (yes, that's plural! Heaven!) but those are on my list.

Also on my list is to get Noah enrolled in a good mother's day out program that he can start in September. I have so much to do to get ready for teaching for Troy University. I submit my syllabus a week from today and have to do all the necessary training required of professors. So I need some "me" time now that he's 18 months old and much more difficult to keep up with.

I have to run right now but I promise that I have lots and lots to write about so I will return soon. Here are some fun photos from our first week in our new and gorgeous home!


1 comment:

mjs said...

Katie, I am so happy for y'all! Looks like things are going great :) Those videos of Noah are just darling! I love hearing him talk! Precious!