
For those of you who were at our wedding, you got to see one of my dad's best friends, Bruce Higdon, give our first toast to us. He has been like a 2nd dad to me and is one of the funniest people I know. I grew up being a part of his "family," thus, his niece, Casey Wilson (FROM SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE) is a lifelong friend of mine.
Many of you know that she was just released from the cast of SNL this week. She's fighting off rumors that she was let go because she refused to lose 30 lbs this summer. If that is true (and I emailed Brucie to find out) then GOOD FOR HER. She's a gorgeous and hilarious girl and I am proud of her for the amazing years she had running as part of the elite cast of Saturday Night Live.
Go Casey! I am so proud of you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549534,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r4:c0.000000:b0:z5

Many of you know that she was just released from the cast of SNL this week. She's fighting off rumors that she was let go because she refused to lose 30 lbs this summer. If that is true (and I emailed Brucie to find out) then GOOD FOR HER. She's a gorgeous and hilarious girl and I am proud of her for the amazing years she had running as part of the elite cast of Saturday Night Live.
Go Casey! I am so proud of you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549534,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r4:c0.000000:b0:z5



No comments:
Post a Comment