Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Dan's Party

I was planning a surprise 30th birthday party/going away party for Dan for next week here in Louisiana. I had to tell him about the party last night though when we learned of his surgery and that he'd be hobbling on crutches - there was no way his folks would be able to get him out of the house to distract him while I prepared for the party! We do have some surprises up our sleeves though so don't worry! He will be surprised in other ways.

I sent out only a few invitations but I wanted to let you guys know that if you are interested in sending Dan a card with some encouragement, a birthday wish, a funny story, anything that you would want to say to him, please do send something. I intend on putting all of the cards and notes into a folder for him to take on his deployment so he can pull them out when he's feeling alone.

Please let me know if you are interested in sending something - it would need to get here by next Saturday, 10 October, so he can open it at the party. If you want to, just post a comment or send me an email and I will email you our mailing address.

Thanks everyone! I want Dan to feel as loved and as appreciated as he possibly can this next Saturday, so send something his way if you can :)

No comments: