Sorry that you all had to go through the hassle of getting 'invited' to read this blog. I didn't know I could make it private but saw a friend's status update on Facebook last night saying she had made her blog private. I realized after looking at the Live Traffic feed on our blog that I didn't know many of the readers coming to our blog from various locations nationwide - I would end up racking my brain to try to figure out who I knew in Oregon or Maine, for example. So I decided to take the same route as Amy and make our blog as private as is possible on this World Wide Web. It is creepy to know that your daily updates are available to anyone who might Google you, if you think about it!
Katie


1 comment:
I love the picture of Noah at the computer. Kate loves the computer too! I love the blog. The music is great!
Post a Comment