My Journey as a Woman, Wife, Mom and the Worldwide Adventures of this Air Force Family
You look BEAUTIFUL Katie!! You inspired me to post a final preggers pic, but since that would require work, it probably won't happen...haha!And I love Ellyotte's room...so sweet! Girls are so fun!Praying for you as you wind down these last few weeks...especially in the heat with a toddler:)
just saw your comment...did you get my email yesterday or the day before? I am wondering if I have a wrong address now.
i just checked my email and responded! i wrote my comment to you before checking it :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You look BEAUTIFUL Katie!! You inspired me to post a final preggers pic, but since that would require work, it probably won't happen...haha!
And I love Ellyotte's room...so sweet! Girls are so fun!
Praying for you as you wind down these last few weeks...especially in the heat with a toddler:)
just saw your comment...did you get my email yesterday or the day before? I am wondering if I have a wrong address now.
i just checked my email and responded! i wrote my comment to you before checking it :)
Post a Comment