My friend, Amy Hall, said today "Are you really ready for her to be here?" And I responded that yes, I am definitely ready but I don't really desire for her to be here any earlier than 21 July. I just WISH it were the 21st already!
I love the planning one can do around a c-section. We have my mom, dad and sister coming out for her arrival (Mom and Dad will come a few days early to be with Noah and give me and Dan some time together) and then Kelly comes the day after her arrival so she can be here at our home with Noah until we come home from the hospital a couple of days post surgery.
Then my mother in law, Carol, will come out the first of August once my mom leaves and hopefully we will have a few more of my girlfriends and maybe even my sister-in-law, Annie, come out in August at some point. So, all that to say, I am happy to be able to have her arrival and our visitors planned out; something you obviously cannot do when you are waiting to go into labor!
And to be honest, I don't mind having these next few weeks to spend exclusively with "my boys." Noah's world is about to be rocked and I am enjoying snuggling and playing with my little man as much as possible. And hopefully Dan's schedule will continue to ease up so we can have some down time together as well. We have a lifetime ahead with Ellyotte so I want to be able to enjoy the two men in my life and not rush this precious time.
We have another appointment next Tuesday so I will provide another "Ellyotte update" then!


No comments:
Post a Comment