Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Final Product!

I added a few more touches to Ellyotte's room and wanted to share pictures of the final product." We - well, me mostly - are extremely proud of this room and are ready to put our baby girl into it!

Her closet is the most beautiful of all - I just love standing in front of it and gazing at all of her gorgeous smockings! And she's already got quite a collection of hair bows.

We set up the bassinet (where she will sleep for the first month or two) the other day in our room and have moved the dog and her nasty bed out it. The animals have been banished to the living room and I feel not one iota of guilt (despite Piper's pathetic eyes each night at bedtime!)! We want Ellyotte to be "fur free" while she is sleeping at the foot of our bed.

On a pregnancy note, I am having MAJOR contractions already. At first, they were just annoying. But they are starting to hurt and to locate themselves in the small of my back. I don't know what a normal labor feels like but this has to be a sign of something soon to come. Probably not, but that's my update nonetheless!

If she comes early, we will let you know! But... I am not holding my breath. If she's anything like her brother, she will be as late as possible - meaning that the scheduled c-section on 21 July will go as planned! I have an appointment tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what progress she and I have made in the last week.




"





No comments: