My friend next door just had her third via c-section last week and she said she had it and it is your body's way of "cleaning itself out." But this stinks! I slept maybe 2 hours total last night from discomfort and sickness and I have been weak with nausea all day.
Any of you other mom friends out there ever have this? If so, how long does it last and why is it happening? What'd you do for it?


5 comments:
Yes, that happened to me last week! I was 39 weeks but I never ever got sick at the beginning. Wierd! :) Ash
I'm so sorry that you are feeling sick. I didn't feel nausea before I delivered, but was overly tired the day before I went into labor. I hope you feel better!
Hey! With my first I suddenly got sick five days before I had him, and he was almost 3 weeks early!
I never had nausea at the end with Ava, and I sincerely hope it doesn't happen this time. But what I did have with Ava, regarding the "body cleaning itself out" is the whole day I labored I didn't vomit...I did...ummmm...the other. All day long. That was my body's way of cleaning itself out. The only upside (and I mean the ONLY upside because we were in billeting at Lackland with 2 rooms and one bathroom) was no pooping on the table during delivery! So, maybe Ellyotte just doesn't feel like waiting until your scheduled c-section. Maybe your little girl already has a mind of her own and is going to do what she wants, when she wants! ;) All joking (and TMI aside) I hope you feel better soon!
I threw up the morning I had Owen in the hospital more than once and I was nauseated with Cole all through labor. It was weird because when I told the nurse I didn't feel well she checked me and I was a 10 cm with Cole. I am terribly sick now and was sick until 20 weeks with the boys. Ask your doctor for zofran. It is amazing and knocks out the nausea almost immediately. Good Luck!
Post a Comment