Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thanks!

I appreciate the emails and the comments I got regarding the nausea. Obviously, the nausea (for me) didn't mean that labor was imminent... at least not yet. But I was sick enough that my doctor called in a prescription for Zofran - which I never have used before. So far, it is working. Yet I am still a bit nausceous.

We are playing the waiting game. It dawned on me today how seriously close her arrival is - 2.5 weeks isn't a long time at all. Yet, every minute seems to drag by! I am hormonal on all levels - impatient, antsy, agitated and yelling at the poor dog way too much. I am hoping that all of this agitation is alleviated when she arrives... We shall see.

Thanks again everyone. I am so happy that I can post something on my blog and know that many of you moms are ready and willing to respond right away with advice and/or encouragement. Thank you, thank you!

No comments: