I have lost 3 pounds - which didn't surprise me. Ellyotte STILL hasn't "dropped" and she perpetually has a foot stuck so far up in my diaphram that it is extremely uncomfortable to eat too much. I am not dilated at all - not a bit. So I was a bit disappointed to learn that - but not really since it doesn't affect the surgery.
My parents come Friday and then Kelly comes out the day of the c-section. My doctor told me that they will likely keep me in the hospital for 3 days so that might be annoying - I will be SUPER ready to get Ellyotte home by then! But it might be a good break from being a full-time mom to a 2 year old :) He will love having his Jan-Jan and Graddy and Aunt Kelly here with him.
There wasn't much to update you guys on, but I wanted to let you know how the appointment went today. Noah started his breathing treatments and was really excited to have a mask put on his face! It was cute - he wanted to play with it after we gave him his puffs of Albuterol. It is still sad to have to do the treatments, but if they help rid of the cough, then they are necessary.
Okay... I am going to try to go to sleep. But for all of you who have been 39 weeks pregnant before, you know the level of discomfort that accompanies this late date of pregnancy! But... the babies are worth it, right?!

