Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

She's Here!



Ellyotte Pierce Beall was born via c-section at 8:05 am on Wednesday, 21 July 2010. She weighed 7 lbs, 14 ounces and was 19" long. She's a black haired, blue eyed beauty! Perfect and just the sweetest, snuggliest baby.

We got home on Friday from the hospital. The doctor was tempted to tell us to stay one more day but we all know you rest more comfortably at home than in a hospital bed. I was anxious to get home to my family and to Noah.

Noah is doing well! Regressed a bit with potty training and isn't listening to us as well. But he's sweet with Ellyotte and wants to hold her and kiss her constantly.

I will update you all more with the details from Wednesday's events - the surgery went much smoother than last time with Noah but we still learned some things that are good to know (about me medically) for future babies. I had some interesting things happen on Wednesday! But the blessing of the day is Ellyotte and her absolute perfection.

Enjoy the pictures! We will post more in the near future - along with more detailed updates.

3 comments:

LBeck said...

Love the photos! she is too precious. You and having kiddos with so much hair! I definitely don't know what that looks like! thanks for the update! I was wondering how everyone was doing. Life gets crazy with two.. but so fun. love ya!

mjs said...

She is absolutely perfect! I think she looks like Noah! How exciting :) You look amazing. Hope you feel great, too!

The Pughs said...

Katie - she is beautiful! Congratulations on the new member of the family. Enjoy this newborn time as it passes so quickly. Take care and hope you have a smooth recovery!