Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Delivery Update

We just got back from the hospital where I had my last appointment with my doctor and got pre-admitted to the hospital. They did my bloodwork and all my necessary lab work so I don't have to do it tomorrow.

We arrive at the hospital at 5:00 tomorrow morning, get situated in our room, IV, etc started and my doctor said that the surgery should start at 7:30 AM and Ellyotte should be here no later than 8:00 AM.

To say that we are excited is an understatement. Dan and I had a date last night and had such a great time. We just went to dinner but we laughed and talked for hours. It was much needed. Noah was home with his Graddy and Jan-Jan and they put him to bed for us. He's had SUCH an incredible and special time with them being here the last few days.

Today we sent Noah to school so he could keep some normalcy to his routine. He was looking forward to seeing his friends and I think we all needed a break in this house to get things in order the day before Ellyotte comes. We will pick him up this afternoon and I think Dan and I will take him out for ice cream or something special - just the three of us.

Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow morning. I am definitely not as nervous as I thought I would be - just anxious for the surgery portion to be over and for her to be in our arms.

Until next time!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

You are definitely in my prayers and I'm so excited and happy for you! Best of luck in the morning! Try your hardest to get some rest tonight. love IOB!

Tanya said...

I just saw the pictures. She is so beautiful, Katie! The sweetest, prettiest little face. Congratulations!

mjs said...

anxiously awaiting baby girl pics! xoxox!