I still require a lot of rest since I tire easily from the medicine and also have to rest as much as possible per doctor's orders as this clot remains. So Annie took over not only Noah duties, but she CLEANED MY HOUSE! Like, deep cleaned my house. I kept telling her she is neurotic about cleanliness like my mom - and I didn't complain! It meant that my kids' bathroom is cleaner than it has been in a while!
She made dinner, cleaned up afterwards, took Noah swimming, played soccer with him - she was super woman. She even changed most of his disgusting poop diapers (our potty trained 2 year old has gone back in diapers.... *SAD*). Annie was awesome to have around. And we laughed so much and just spent hours catching up.
I love my sister in law and am so blessed to have her in my life. I can't wait to return the favor when she and Todd have little ones!!



1 comment:
Is Aunt Annie available to come clean my house and entertain my kid? She sounds so unbelievable! ;)
Post a Comment