Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

One Month Update

Ellyotte had her one month appointment yesterday. She's growing so fast and is doing so well.
~ Weight: 9.9 pounds (50th percentile)
~ Length: 22" (75th percentile)
~ Head circumference: 14 centimeters (25th percentile)

Her head is a little bitty one but don't worry: I told her that she was still extremely smart despite having a tiny head!

She's still being supplemented on formula because my milk production isn't what it needs to be to sustain her at this point. I am still nursing but am taking it a day at a time and will see how long I can continue to do both nursing and formula - doing both is a pain.

We had to try two different formulas this week to help her out - she's been getting so gassy that she just screams in agony. And this is a baby that rarely cries - only if she's hungry or sleepy. So, we are now trying the Similac Sensitive stomach and so far, so good.

Everything else is going well in our house. Dan's busy with work and I am definitely busy being a mommy to two beautiful ones. I continue to take it easy because of the blood clot but am feeling pretty good. Still get a bit short of breath which scares me but I am trusting God that this thing isn't going to travel and will dissolve soon. But, man... I MISS my daily runs! It is driving me bananas not to be able to exercise. Oh well....

Here are some pretty shots from our house this week!






2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ellyotte is beautiful - I love her name and also the spelling. I love her hair. And how cute is Noah at the grill! I have read about your blood clot and your traumatic experience -- how awful and I am so sorry. Glad to see that you are improving. Trust in the Lord for your continued improvement and strength. You are blessed with a beautiful family...and your life looks so full and happy.

mjs said...

so sweet! glad you are feeling well now! mailing your gift soon...sorry its taken so long! xoxo!