Before I get to the title of this post, I must tell you that I had a wonderful start to my day...
When Dan was about to leave for work, he took Ellyotte from me to give her some kisses and low and behold: that sweet 4 week old little girl gave him her first smiles (I got a smile on camera!)! Noah gave me his first smile at 5 weeks old and I felt so blessed. I was thrilled to be able to see Ellyotte's first smiles as she shared that moment with her daddy. She's a precious little miracle and I am in love with her.
A bit of a disappointment but, well, not really, is that I am not allowed to work out until this first round of Coumadin (blood thinners) are over in 9-12 months. I was ready with my "30 Day Shred" videos! I bought them because I thought I'd be able to work out in the a/c but come to find out, I am absolutely not allowed to work out. I am allowed light walking outside once the heat subsides but that is it.
It is a disappointment because I love to exercise - and I wanna be back to pre-baby weight and strength sooner rather than later. But, I am realizing more and more that my health is of the utmost importance and if this clot is sticking around indefinitely, then I need to heed doctor's orders. And for now, that means no working out. *Sad*


No comments:
Post a Comment