Our Babies

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: beach day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Get ready for a huge flooding of photo updates as we gear up to leave our beloved Hawaii. Now that orders are here, things are rapidly getting in order for our move in less than a month. And oh my... there is SO much to do.

So don't get annoyed with all of the photos and updates of our fun adventures before we move because once we have our home packed up, there will be about a month or more of zero photos and updates from me! I will miss writing but won't have a computer and will be "homeless" and traveling the U.S. visiting friends and family before we hit Louisiana to find a home!

Here is a short clip of Noah and me "jumping" in the bouncy castle this weekend. He could NOT keep his balance and was falling all over the place - but he laughed so hard! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWXW6OnQKgk

On another note: is anyone having a hard time viewing the blog? I got an email from a friend who reads it regularly and she said that a few times, her computer froze and she had to restart it. Let me know if that is happening with anyone else (just leave a comment) or if it is working fine. I hope it isn't freezing everyone's computers!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Keep the photos coming! It's so fun to see you guys enjoying your little piece of paradise (even during the stress of the big move!). Just love keeping up on your fam through your blog! And your pics with the new camera are a-ma-zing! Great work! Good luck with all of your moving details!

randyandtara said...

It has been telling me that Internet Explorer cannot open this page, then it sends me to a "Page Cannot be Displayed" page.....I was wondering if you knew. It did it all last week and it just did it as I was trying to leave this comment.
Love the pictures with the new camera!!!!

Katie said...

tara, thank you for letting me know. i just deleted a ton of photos to see if that might help. it was doing that to me a few weeks ago so i actually scanned my computer and got rid of some things that came up and it hasn't done it since. so try to scan your computer then let me know if it still does it. i will continue to try to figure it out!

HP said...

I love the photos Katie -- Keep 'em coming! My computer is doing just fine!

Katie said...

thank you heather! i am so glad you like keeping up with us. you are precious!

Laura said...

Hey Katie,
I just checked my blog. (It has been too long, I know) I am excited to see your blog, I can keep up with you guys. I can usually get a report from Jess on how you guys are doing. We also see your mom sometimes. Noah and one of my girls are the same age. He's such a cutie!