Noah is the most talkative baby we have ever seen. He's been chatting away since he was about 7-8 months old and now he's even more loud and verbal at 14.5 months! He knows how to make a point and how to be heard.
Dan calls him his little Italian redhead: the kid YELLS "Ma-MAH" over and over and louder and louder till I answer him. He sounds so Italian!
This is a cute video of Noah I took right before we went downtown to meet his daddy for our date night last night.


4 comments:
You're not making fun of Italians, are ya?? :) Ava was always very chatty, too. But you'd expect that from a child of mine!
And Ava IS Italian plus she's Lisa's daughter so she's bound to be loud and verbal! HA! It is hilarious because Noah literally sounds like he's an Italian guy calling for his mom. And with all that red hair - it is so funny. When are you guys a) starting your own blog so I can keep up with you more and b) having more Avas...??
you should have dropped him off with me!!! you two really need a date night!
So cute!!!! And I just noticed on your profile that ya'll are moving to Louisiana this summer!!! Yay! So glad you'll be much closer to home. We need to chat and catch up soon! Noah needs to teach Carter how to say Mama, even if it sounds Italian! :) That is one word Carter just doesn't say unless he's crying! :)
Post a Comment