.... long shoelaces! Haha, I had to throw that one in there.
I may allow my child to run around naked if he so chooses, and most days you can find him in a diaper and not much else (come on, he's a Hawaiian baby!) but one thing that can never be said about me is that I skimped on Noah's shoe selection. We should buy stock in Pedipeds and Robeez Tredz because I have bought him so many. Noah has about 3-4 pairs that he maybe wore once if at all. Talk about money down the drain...
In this last month alone, Noah went from a big foot to a gigantic foot for a 15 month old! Now, we expected that he'd have some big feet because Dan and my dad have size 14 feet, but we never thought they'd be so big so soon. Noah went from a good size 5 to a size 7 1/2 in a matter of weeks. That's the size many 3 year olds wear! Again, here is the reminder that he's only 15 months!
.JPG)
But you know what? Given what we were anticipating when I was pregnant with Noah (for those who didn't know, we had been told he had 2 clubbed feet but Noah was prayed for and was completely healed in utero. We had monthly ultrasounds and saw month after month that we would have a baby who would have to undergo casting and surgeries to correct the defect. Praise God he was healed!), I will gladly continue to buy him shoes because I rejoice in his perfect - and incredibly LARGE - feet.

(Check back in later tonight - I will post a photo of him kickin' it in his new shoes)

I may allow my child to run around naked if he so chooses, and most days you can find him in a diaper and not much else (come on, he's a Hawaiian baby!) but one thing that can never be said about me is that I skimped on Noah's shoe selection. We should buy stock in Pedipeds and Robeez Tredz because I have bought him so many. Noah has about 3-4 pairs that he maybe wore once if at all. Talk about money down the drain...
In this last month alone, Noah went from a big foot to a gigantic foot for a 15 month old! Now, we expected that he'd have some big feet because Dan and my dad have size 14 feet, but we never thought they'd be so big so soon. Noah went from a good size 5 to a size 7 1/2 in a matter of weeks. That's the size many 3 year olds wear! Again, here is the reminder that he's only 15 months!
But you know what? Given what we were anticipating when I was pregnant with Noah (for those who didn't know, we had been told he had 2 clubbed feet but Noah was prayed for and was completely healed in utero. We had monthly ultrasounds and saw month after month that we would have a baby who would have to undergo casting and surgeries to correct the defect. Praise God he was healed!), I will gladly continue to buy him shoes because I rejoice in his perfect - and incredibly LARGE - feet.

(Check back in later tonight - I will post a photo of him kickin' it in his new shoes)



3 comments:
MK has big feet too! Her Daddy nor I have what is considered to be "big" feet. I actually have little feet and only wear a 5.5. MK started with a 3 and has quickly moved to a 5. She doesn't wear shoes (or clothes for that matter) often because she stays home with Daddy.
Love reading your blog!
Misty
Misty, these two might be soul mates then ;) 5s a big size for a girl too - she's so cute!
Your blog is too cute Katie! It is a great way to keep up with everyone. Your family is beautiful!! Hope everything has gone well with your move!
Post a Comment