I put Noah down for an early nap because he's still wiped out from his Easter day full of fun in the "country" of Hawaii (that is my next posting - I will eventually get to it!). I was looking forward to a little down time since I haven't been alone for several days now. However, about 5 minutes into his nap, he started "talking" loudly. That only happens when he's pooped and he wakes up to wait to be changed. I gave him a couple of extra minutes to finish his business and finish my phone call before going into the nursery. DANG IT! I should've gone in right away! Because when I went in, Noah had removed his diaper, dumped the massive amounts of content into his crib, smeared it all over himself, his bedding, his walls, his crib rails, his stuffed animals. It was literally everywhere. And he was having a ball!
I swooped him up, thus getting it all over myself, and threw him into the tub and began spraying him down. Once he was somewhat rinsed off, I allowed him to play in the tub while I stripped the crib of everything. I then had to use a bleach cleaner all over the railings and area around his crib because it was caked on every side.
When I said "boys will be boys" in my previous post, I meant it. I know that girls do this too but do they actually put their poo in their mouths!?!?! I am so nauseated right now it is sad! And of course, Dan is blissfully at work missing out on all this "fun!" I couldn't bring myself to take photos - this is one event I don't mind forgetting.


2 comments:
AAAHHHHH!!! I know the filth of seeing your precious baby put poop in his mouth! Two different times, Logan pooped in the tub (when I was not standing RIGHT there and I enter the bathroom to find him having a doo-doo snack...I was mortified, gagging, disgusted! Boys are nasty! ha ha
ASHLEY! no he didn't!!! that is terrible. ugh, but boys are just gross all the way around!
Post a Comment